From conceptual layout to final design and construction, Bravo Company Engineering works hard to find solutions to a variety of multi-modal transportation challenges. Balancing the needs of traffic, pedestrians and bicyclists, we create facilities that are safe and efficient for all users. Furthermore, our relationships with IDOT and other regulatory agencies result in rapid progress.
· Roadways, Intersections & Highways
· Pavement Management Programs (PMP) & Rehabilitation
· Bikeways & Pathways
· Streetscapes & Complete Streets
· Hazard Elimination
· Parking, Striping / Signing
With a management style focused on quality control, Bravo Company Engineering’s construction managers, resident engineers and inspectors monitor the quality, cost and schedule of your construction project, while ensuring complete adherence to the contract documents. Our professionals are highly credentialed and experienced in the construction industry. This experience gives our team practical knowledge to effectively manage any type of capital project.
· Construction Management, Resident Engineering & Field Inspection
· Cost Estimating · Constructability Reviews, Civil Engineering Support & QA
· Public Relations & Notifications
· State & Federal Labor Compliance & Administration
· Progress Meetings, Status Reports & Documentation
· Submittal Management & RFI’s
· Cost & Schedule Management
· Conflict Resolution & Claim Management
· Project Closeout & Record Drawings
Bravo Company Engineering can provide reliable experienced extensions to your staff, helping to execute a wide range of services in these budget-constrained times.
· Contract Staffing, Staff Augmentation
· Program, Project Management
· Development Review, Processing, Impact Fees
· Plan, Map Review
· CIP Development, Maintenance
· Planning, Design, Construction, Inspection
· Master Plan, Feasibility Studies, Budgeting, Long-Range Planning
· Assessment District Management
· State / Federal Project Processing, Coordination, Approvals
· Pavement Management Programs (PMP) and Rehabilitation
· Construction & Design Standards
· Public Outreach, Presentations to Council
· Permit Processing & Agency Approvals
· Flood Plain Management
· Digital Mapping & Drafting
The fragile balance between our environment and the projects we pursue is becoming more apparent with each passing year. While the general public achieves a greater understanding, sensible resource management is the key to our project implementation and our own future. The task of improving flood control and risk management through structural and nonstructural measures as well as improving the water quality for our nation's rivers and streams has been pushed down to the local level. Bravo Company Engineering offers qualified, skilled, and experienced management professionals and engineers able to problem solve through a combination of excellent drainage regulation knowledge and sound engineering judgment.
The range of our capabilities renders us as exceptionally qualified to address a broad range of watershed-level evaluations to mitigate issues by developing innovative, practical and cost effective solutions.
· Hydrological Analyses, Storm Sewer Systems Modeling, and Infrastructure Design
· Location Design Studies
· Floodplain and Wetland Management
· Erosion Control and Stormwater Management Systems (Best Management Practices)
· Stormwater Reservoirs, Detention Facilities, and Water Quality Basins
· Permitting Requirements (Local, state, and Federal)
Real estate is fundamental to infrastructure development. While the federal government’s power of eminent domain has long been used in the United States to acquire property for public use, we assist our clients in their evaluation of private property to be taken for public use, to ensure just compensation. Thus, whenever a project involves right of way acquisition, we assist Clients, Surveyors, Appraisers, and Negotiators through an engineering evaluation of the planned improvements to justly compensate the property owner for the fair market value of the property.
Our independent, impartial engineering reports include a written statement of opinion that defines the described property’s impacts as of a specific date. We have completed more than 50 federal aid projects including specialty reports for land acquisition and eminent domain projects through qualified and expert witness testimony through the Illinois Commerce Commission and Circuit Courts of Cook, McHenry, DuPage, Kane, Will and Lake Counties.
· Expert Testimony
· Engineering Specialty Reports
Copyright © 2021 Bravo Company Engineering - All Rights Reserved.